May we help you?
Peterborough & the Kawarthas Tourism
1400 Crawford Drive,
Canada K9J 6X6
- Telephone: 705-742-2201
- Toll Free: 1-800-461-6424
- Fax: 705-742-2494
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For maps, guides and other detailed information, fill out our Request Information form.
Hours of Operation
- Seven days a week 9:00am to 5:00pm E.S.T until Thanksgiving weekend
- Closed December 23rd, 2016 at 4:30pm E.S.T – January 2nd, 2017 at 9am
- Closed on New Year’s Day, Family Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Victoria Day, Labour Day, Thanksgiving (Sunday & Monday), Remembrance Day, Christmas Day and Boxing Day
The Visitor Centre is located in the City of Peterborough, Ontario, Canada at 1400 Crawford Drive. Open year-round, this state-of-the-art facility was designed to represent the rich cottaging history of the region and provides a wide selection of free information including travel guides, brochures, road maps and trail guides. Trained travel counsellors are available to assist in making your visit to Peterborough & the Kawarthas an exceptional experience. The site is fully accessible providing a public telephone, computer services with internet access and washrooms with change stations.
The Visitor Centre has an after-hours information box for your convenience with copies of our Experience Directory and Visitor Maps.
Drop by or contact us today to start planning your visit to Peterborough & the Kawarthas.