Address3043 Beachwood Rd.
- Air Conditioned
- Boat Launch
- Buy Local
- Fishing Services
- Internet Access
- On-Site Food and Drink
- Open Year Round
- Safe Travels Stamp Certified
- Water Access
- Watercraft Rentals
Situated on 1400’ of prime Lower Buckhorn Lake shoreline and surrounded by 330 acres of forest, our location offers the best of both worlds.
Experience a ‘Kawartha cottage getaway’ with the amenities of home and activities for all.
- 20 minutes north of Peterborough, Ontario, 30 minutes from Peterborough Airport
- 2 hours from Toronto and Pearson International Airport
- 3 hours from Ottawa
- a variety of accommodations with flexible packages – with and with out meals
- catering to intimate getaways to large multi-generational vacations, lakeside weddings, conferences, retreats
- 30 units varying in size from quaint lodge rooms to large lakeside cottages that sleep 12
- accommodate 120 people for lodgings and meals
- on site lakeview restaurant Frederick’s at Beachwood – is an experience all on it’s own
- Frederick is open May to October, group catering year round, resort and non-resort guests,
- dine for any occasion – anniversary, birthday, Christmas celebration or no reason at all
- Check out our packages!
Are you the owner of this business? Request an edit to this page.