Looking for the best butter tarts in Ontario? We’ve got you covered!
We’re pretty picky about our Butter Tarts here in Peterborough & the Kawarthas and we’re proud to say, we have some of the best tarts in Ontario! Don’t be tardy to the butter tart party, get started on the Butter Tart Tour today!
Here’s an ooey gooey list of places to satisfy your sweet tooth:
Beachwood Resort has been welcoming guests for over 75 years…and we would be pleased to welcome you!3043 Beachwood Rd.
A staple of the community, offering freshly baked goods, warm meals, and perfectly brewed coffee. Open for breakfast, lunch, and weekend brunch!221 Hunter St. W.
Our butter tarts are handcrafted bursts of sweet and savoury – lovingly baked for those who enjoy both flakey crusts and creamy fillings.187 County Rd. 28
Our cafe is more than just fresh – it’s prepared right in the kitchen, it’s made in-house.33 Queen St.
- Country Mart – 3328 Buckhorn Road, Buckhorn, ON, K0L 1J0 – Directions
- Swiss Bear Restaurant – 10330 Highway 28, Apsley, ON, K0L 1A0 – Directions
- Enticing Cakes – 57 Hunter Street East, Peterborough, ON, K9H 1G4 – Directions
- The Shed Bakery – 272 Armour Road, Peterborough, ON, K9H 1Y6 – Directions
- Whistle Stop Café – 141 Charlotte Street, Peterborough, ON, K9J 2T6 – Directions
- Fresh Country Foods – 566 Frankhill Road, Peterborough, ON K9J 6X3 – Directions
- Irish Hills Farm – 12 Rose Island Road, Apsley, ON, K0L 1A0 – Directions
- Baked4U – 9A – 1837 Lansdowne St. W., Peterborough, ON, K9K 1R4 – Directions
- Buns & Sweets – 818 Hunter Street East, Bridgenorth, ON, K0L 1B0 – Directions
- The Bridgenorth Deli – 871 Ward St., Bridgenorth, ON, K0L 1H0 – Directions
- Iron Bridge Bakery – 2095 Nathanway Dr., Young’s Point, ON, K0L 3G0 – Directions
- The Planet Bakery – 374 Water St., Peterborough, ON, K9H 7G5 – Directions
- Two Dishes Cookshop – 261 Charlotte St., Peterborough, ON, K9J 2V4 – Directions
- A1 Gluten Free Gals – Saturdays Only at the Peterborough Farmers Market, R.A. Morrow Memorial Park, Peterborough, ON, K9J 0A4 – Directions
Have a sweet tooth?
For a Unique Butter Tart Tour Experience…Try it by Bicycle!
Experience Cycling in Peterborough & the Kawarthas!
There’s no better way to feel part of your surroundings than to take in the sights on two wheels.