Refresh. Reconnect. Reset.
Surround yourself with trees, farm fields and the river while staying in our loft cabin nestled in the forest. Enjoy slow cooking your meals over the fire as you take in the sights and sounds of Mother Nature. Guests are welcome to discover more of the property via the trails throughout the farm; well-known for the incredible experiences, dedication and details offered to their guests.
+ 1 (705) 768-9697
3388 County Rd 2
Guests are welcome to tour the farm via trails (all-season).
Locally focused food baskets available for purchase
Please note there is no running water. We provide water for drinking, hand and dish washing.
What to expect
Whether you are looking to sit back and relax or get in your steps here are a few things that are available during your visit. Please note some activities are seasonal:
- We invite guests to walk the property and take in the sights and sounds. We are lucky to have a river, forest, and farmland to discover. Take advantage of an insulated, fully equipped picnic backpack available at the cabin for your own adventure.
- All cooking is done outside. Over the fire on cast iron, on the BBQ, or in a high heat (pizza) oven. If you are interested, we are happy to curate a local food basket for you upon arrival (at an additional cost). Our space is equipped with what you need to prepare your meals.
- Make your own tea station and kettle available.
- On a warm spring day…… tap a tree and boil some sap! Contact us for details.
- During the growing season, guests are welcome to pick available produce for your meal creations.
- Outdoor winter enthusiasts will love the trails and frozen river to snowshoe (2 pairs included), cross country ski, and snowmobile.
Where to begin! The hosts are wonderful, very friendly and accommodating, and provided a delightful care package for our stay. The location is incredible, breathtakingly beautiful and just isolated enough to offer true peace and solitude but with the benefit of the hosts farmhouse being close enough for resupply or a quick run to town. Plenty to do and see in the area as well. The cabin itself is a good size, and very comfortable to cozy up in when the bad weather hits. Plus it’s stocked up with everything you could want if you don’t happen to bring much or are traveling ultra light.
Overall an absolute pleasure and well worth the trip. We will be coming back!Danielle, Feb 2022
What else can I do nearby?
- Enjoy some cycling along the rolling hills of farmland along County Road 2
- Try some amazing barbeque at Muddy’s BBQ Pit
- Step back in time at Lang Pioneer Village, the region’s living history museum, created from historic buildings from throughout Peterborough County
- Visit Rolling Grape Vineyard and winery and enjoy some wine, charcuterie and music.
Businesses involved to this experience