- This event has passed.
Peterborough & the Kawarthas Tourism
Peterborough Museum & Archives
Peterborough & the Kawarthas Visitor Centre270 George Street
Peterborough, Ontario K9J3H1 Canada + Google Map
View Venue Website
Deck the halls at the Peterborough & the Kawarthas Visitor Centre!
Join Peterborough & the Kawarthas Tourism and Peterborough Museum & Archives for a Holiday Pop Up Shop on December 8th from 11am to 2pm.
Check off your list with a unique selection of artisan and handmade gifts from local vendors, including Indigenously Infused, and warm up with free hot chocolate, tea, and coffee from The Edison Cafe. Cash, debit, and credit are accepted at the Holiday Pop Up.
The Museum’s gift shop is a curated collection of apparel, home décor, children’s toys, stuffies, and keepsakes. Most of the items found in the Museum gift shop are either produced in Canada, made using sustainable materials, are ethically sourced, and/or are from a company that donates back to charity – so you can feel good about the gifts you buy. Start your holiday shopping by supporting the Peterborough Museum & Archives!
Some favourite brands carried in the Museum Gift Shop include:
- Serendipity Soy Candles – Soy candles that are 100% natural and eco-friendly, hand-poured, made in Canada, and smell amazing!
- Suzie Blue – Handcrafted jewelry made in Bali, Indonesia. Fair & responsible trade, using ethically and sustainably sourced materials.
- Aviologie – Beautifully hand-carved birds from Albesia and Coffee wood, considered to be sustainable timber, and obtained through fair trade from Indonesia.
- Gray Buck – Birch-themed beeswax candles, handmade in Fort Nelson, British Columbia.
- Kikkerland – Supporting and representing independent, self-producing designers from around the world.
- My Home Apparel – Apparel manufactured in Canada, with 5% of profits donated to homelessness initiatives across this country.
- Indaba – Home and lifestyle brand, with designs sourced globally, focusing on goods from India.
- More Joy – Environmentally friendly dishcloths, designed and printed in Finland.