- This event has passed.
Peterborough City Hall500 George St
Peterborough, K9H 3R9 + Google Map
Everyone Loves a Pride Parade!
Where: Peterborough City Hall, 500 George St. N.
When: Activities starting at 1:30pm followed by the parade at 2pm
Bring a friend, the family, yourself and most of all your pride! Don’t miss this awesome opportunity to be out and proud in your own community! Reading of the Pride Proclamation will be followed by the annual Pride Parade. The route heads south on George Street to King Street and then east onto King Street up to the entrance of Millennium Park. Join us after the parade at Millennium Park for entertainment, food, information and vendor booths, festivities continue until 6pm.
Pride in the Park includes:
- Many amazing performers
- Family friendly tunes.
- Information booths from groups and agencies that support the queer community!
- Vendors, and beer/beverage tent.
- East Peterborough Lions Club Food Booth (burgers, sausages, hotdogs).
- Family and Children’s Area with activities to help youth have a great time.
- Fun for the entire family!