Peterborough Memorial Centre
151 Lansdowne St. W.
Peterborough, Ontario, K9J 1Y4
Share with a friend:
Peterborough Memorial Centre is located on Lansdowne Street (West), a main city artery east of the Parkway, 90 minutes from Toronto, the PMC is minutes from Peterborough’s downtown core, restaurants and accommodations.
A “community facility” owned and operated by the City, the PMC is Peterborough’s main sport and entertainment venue. The PMC plays host to a variety of events annually including; major sporting events, concerts, theatre productions, trade shows, skating shows, tournaments and conferences. The PMC is the home of two recognized spectator leagues, the Peterborough Petes Major Jr. “A” Ontario Hockey League Club, and the Ontario Lacrosse Association’s Peterborough Lakers Major Series Lacrosse Team. The PMC is also home to the Junior Lakers lacrosse team and the Peterborough Figure Skating Club. The Peterborough and District Sports Hall of Fame and Peterborough Petes retail store is also located within the PMC.
Physical Features & Amenities:
- Capacity for sporting events is 4,000 (higher for concerts depending on layout)
- 967 tiered upholstered Club Seats with direct access to a licensed members lounge
- 24 licensed Executive Suites with a total capacity of 395
- Licensed restaurant – “PMC Pub & Grill” with full views of the event floor and adjoining tiered seating for 378 (South End Club)
- Group Sales Suites (2) with a total capacity of 114
- Exclusive PMC Club Entrance for Club Seat holders and Executive Suite members
- Onsite parking & accessible parking
- Two (2) Elevators
- 5 Food and Beverage concessions & Spacious, bright East Concourse
Take a VIRTUAL TOUR
Buy TICKETS ONLINE