2018 Trent-Severn Waterway Updates
In Peterborough & the Kawarthas we have a romance with our abundance of fresh water.
Being ideally located along the Trent-Severn Wateway, a National Historic Site of Canada has made water a way of life for residents and visitors alike. Here is everything you need to know to get out and enjoy the Trent-Severn Waterway this season:
May 18 to June 21
- Monday to Thursday 10:00am – 4:00pm
- Friday to Sunday; and Victoria Day 9:00am – 7:00pm
June 22 to Sept 3
- Monday to Thursday 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Friday to Sunday; and Canada Day, August Civic Holiday and Labour Day 9:00am – 7:00pm
Sept 4 to Oct 8
- Monday to Friday 10:00am – 4:00pm
- Saturday – Sunday; and Thanksgiving 9:00am – 5:00pm
Did You Know?
Did you know that there are oTENTiks now located in Peterborough & the Kawarthas at Trent-Severn Waterway Lock 24 Douro?
NOTE: information is subject to change. Please check the Trent-Severn Waterway’s website to view the most up-to-date information before planning your visit. Learn more about Trent-Severn Waterway Infrastructure information for Peterborough, Ontario