The Peterborough Regional Farmers’ Market and the Peterborough Wednesday Farmers’ Market are moving outside to the Peterborough Square Courtyard and Charlotte Street starting May 1st.
Come out every Wednesday and Saturday from 8am-1pm to find all things local. From local farmers to prepared food vendors and artisans, your Downtown Farmers’ Markets have everything you need!
The Market has been working closely with Peterborough Public Health and Peterborough Square to make sure the Market is a safe place for customers to purchase local food. Many measures have been put in place:
- Directional traffic flows.
- Physical distancing between vendors and shoppers.
- Stanchions for managing lineups.
- Hand washing and sanitizing stations.
- Personal protective equipment requirements for staff and vendors
- Mandating that shoppers remain 6 feet or 2 meters apart.