- This event has passed.
Canada + Google Map
- Sunday, May 1 at 9am to Sunday, May 8 at 4pm.
- $25 per adult (16+) and $10 per youth (15 & under) to fish all week.
- Registered youth from the “Youth Fishing Derby” may fish daily using their existing wristband.
- On-site registration daily from 7am-11pm. Cash, debit, and credit accepted.
- Two (2) Trout per person per day may be kept. Once you have caught your two Trout you may continue to fish but must catch and release. MNRF regulations still apply for aggregate possession limit: S-5 and C-2.
- Security and Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry (MNRF) officials will be onsite to enforce provincial regulations.
COVID-related restrictions may be in effect depending on the status of the pandemic. All participants must respect the choices and space of other participants, volunteers, and staff. Poor behaviour will not be tolerated.