Mobile Visitor Services
Peterborough & the Kawarthas Tourism set to pilot
mobile visitor services for the 2017 season.
In 2017, Peterborough & the Kawarthas Tourism will pilot mobile visitor services. This will allow our helpful Travel Counsellors to provide pop-up services at a few key locations throughout the County during the summer months. These will be complementary services being offered by the Visitor Centre.
- Friday, June 16 at Muddy’s Pit BBQ – Keene, Ontario – 11am to 3pm
- Saturday, July 1st at Lockside Trading Company - 10am to 3pm
- Saturday, July 15th at Lions Club Park – Township of Asphodel-Norwood - 10am to 3pm
- Friday, July 28th at Lions Club Park – Township of Cavan Monaghan - 10am to 3pm
- Friday, August 4th at East of Eden Antiques – Township of North Kawartha – 10am – 3pm
- Saturday, August 12th at McCrackens Landing/Lantern Grill - 10am to 3pm
- Wednesday, August 16th at Havelock Tim Hortons - 10am to 3pm
- Saturday, August 26th at Rock the Locks – Buckhorn, Ontario – 11am – 3pm
Our 2017 See & Do Guide is now available! Order your customized information package online or visit us at the Peterborough & the Kawarthas Visitor Centre located at Venture North, 270 George Street N., First Floor, downtown Peterborough, Ontario.
Out and about? You can find our branded brochure holders with copies of the See & Do Guide and Visitor Maps at any of these 11 locations across the City & County:
The official Destination Marketing Organization (DMO), Peterborough & the Kawarthas Tourism’s Visitor Centre is located at 270 George Street N., First Floor, downtown Peterborough. For more information including hours of operation, click here.