This is Living Blog
Fall Recipe Series: “Wine Can” BBQ Chicken
- Posted by: Kelly Jessup on October 15, 2012
Looking for a taste of Peterborough & the Kawarthas? Why not try this recipe for “Wine Can” BBQ Chicken compliments of Kawartha Country Wines located in Buckhorn.
Drop by a local farmer’s market for the some of the ingredients to this recipe
INSTRUCTIONSMix together 2 tbsp each of Kawartha Country Onion Cooking Wine and olive oil, along with French Kiss Spice Rub*. Rub the inside and outside of a whole chicken with mixture. Fill the tray of the BBQ chicken holder with Cranberry Apple Kawartha Country Wine and barbeque the chicken on low heat for 1 hour.
- 2 tbsp Kawartha Country Onion Cooking Wine
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Full Fresh Chicken
- French Kiss Spice Rub (available at Kawartha Country Wines)
- Cranberry Apple Kawartha Country Wine (available at Kawartha Country Wines)
- Wine Pairing: Cranberry Apple Kawartha Country Wine