May we help you?
Peterborough & the Kawarthas Tourism
1400 Crawford Drive,
Canada K9J 6X6
- Telephone: 705-742-2201
- Toll Free: 1-800-461-6424
- Fax: 705-742-2494
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For maps, guides and other detailed information, fill out our Request Information form.
Hours of Operation
- Monday – Friday: 9am – 5pm E.S.T
- Closed December 24th at 12:00pm E.S.T – January 1st
- Closed on all Statutory Holiday Mondays (New Year’s Day, Family Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Victoria Day, Canada Day, August Civic Holiday, Labour Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and Boxing Day)
The Visitor Centre is located in the City of Peterborough, Ontario, Canada at 1400 Crawford Drive. Open year-round, this state-of-the-art facility was designed to represent the rich cottaging history of the region and provides a wide selection of free information including travel guides, brochures, road maps and trail guides. Trained travel counsellors are available to assist in making your visit to Peterborough & the Kawarthas an exceptional experience. The site is fully accessible providing a public telephone, computer services with internet access and washrooms with change stations.
The Visitor Centre has an after-hours information box for your convenience with copies of our 2013 Experience Magazine and Visitor Maps.
Drop by or contact us today to start planning your visit to Peterborough & the Kawarthas.